Academic Skill Building
PACE academic skill-building services are based on two core beliefs:
- Chatham University is an intellectual community committed to empowering each of its members;
- Students are individuals with unique needs and preferences.
As a result, we make available an array of resources and strategies designed to enrich students’ educational experiences at Chatham. These resources and strategies include learning–skills coaching in the following areas:
- Goal–setting, including motivation and planning
- Note–taking methods
- Procrastination management
- Study strategies training
- Textbook reading strategies
- Time management skills
- Transitions: Essential Skills for Success @ Chatham course
- Writing academic papers
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact the PACE Center at 412-365-1523 or email@example.com.