- BS, California University of Pennsylvania (California, PA) 2007
- MA, Southeastern Louisiana University (Hammond, LA), 2009
- DAT, Temple University (Philadelphia, PA), 2018
- National Athletic Trainers Association; Board Certified Athletic Trainer
- Pennsylvania; Board Licensed Athletic Trainer
- American Red Cross; Certified Instructor: First Aid, Adult/ Infant/ Child CPR, AED, CPR/ AED for the Professional Rescuer, Basic Life Support
- ImPact Inc.; Impact Trained Athletic Trainer (ITAT)
- Pilates Mat I Instructor
- ROCKTAPE; FMT Rockpods & Rockfloss Certified, FMT Basic & Advance Kinesiology Taping Certified
Dr. Hilborn is a graduate of California University of Pennsylvania where she earned her BS in Athletic Training, followed by her M.A. in Kinesiology and Health Studies at South Eastern Louisiana University. Mindi Earned her Doctorate of Athletic Training in 2018 from Temple University with her research focus in the area of concussion assessment with individuals with ADHD, ADD and/or learning disabilities. Mindi comes to Chatham from California University of PA where she was an instructor and assistant athletic trainer. Prior to CAL U, Mindi worked clinically at Chestnut Hill College for five years as a certified athletic trainer and head cheer coach. Mindi brings a wealth of clinical experience and expertise to the classroom and has made an immediate impact during summer term.
- Fisher, M., Tierney, R., Russ, A., & Mansell, J. (2019). Current Evidence in Management of Concussion Baseline Testing in ADHD and Learning Difficulties Patients: A Critically Appraised Topic, International Journal of Athletic Therapy and Training, 24(5), 181-185.
- Fisher, M. (2014, Fall). Hydration 101. American Cheerleader Magazine.
- Fisher, M., Tierney, R., Russ, A., & Mansell, J.(June, 2019). Current Evidence in Management of Concussion Baseline Testing in ADHD and Learning Difficulties Patients: A Critically Appraised Topic. Poster Presentation at National Athletic Trainers’ Association 70th Clinical Symposia & AT Expo, Las Vegas, NV.
- Fisher, M. First Aid & Injury Prevention in Cheerleading. Varsity University (Moon, PA), March 2017